Code of Behaviour
Bullying is not tolerated in any form: physical, verbal and psychological abuse are all treated with the utmost seriousness.
Pupils and adults have a clear understanding of how we treat each other so when bullying occurs it is dealt with immediately.
Pupils are encouraged to talk confidentially to any adult in the school if they believe they are being bullied.
Our school community:
- Discusses, monitors and reviews our anti-bullying policy on a regular basis.
- Supports staff to identify and tackle bullying appropriately.
- Ensures that pupils are aware that all bullying concerns will be dealt with sensitively and effectively.
- Reports back to parents/carers regarding their concerns on bullying.
- Seeks to learn from anti-bullying good practice elsewhere and utilises the support of the LA, (Local Authority) and relevant statutory/voluntary organisations when appropriate.
We acknowledge the existence of racism in society and the need to work towards the elimination of unlawful discrimination. As a school we aim to celebrate cultural diversity, and to prepare students for a life in a culturally diverse society. We will promote equality of opportunity for all pupils and staff.
In particular we aim to ensure that all children:
- Achieve their full creative and academic potential.
- Are included effectively into all aspects of the life of the school.
In the pursuit of promoting continued outstanding behaviour and achievement across the school, GNSA Primary has recently introduced the "Behaviour Climber" rewards and sanctions system. Please click the image below to view the poster in detail.