Welcome to GNSA Secondary
Welcome to the Guru Nanak Secondary school website which is part of the Guru Nanak Multi Academy Trust.
We are a very proud school where education is at the heart of everything we do and to ensure students are getting the very best standards of teaching and learning.
The success of the school has been shown with the year on year positive GCSE results which have been well above national average which shows the high quality of education that is delivered across the Multi Academy Trust
Our vision is very simple in that we want :
- To build a strong community based on the Sikh religion.
- To provide quality education that is broad, balanced and relevant to the needs of pupils within a modern society.
- To enable all pupils to achieve their potential through the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- To develop each pupil’s self-esteem, confidence and independence with consideration for others and the concept of Sewa.
- To strengthen bonds between home, community and school, providing a preparation for each pupil’s entry into the wider community.
- To be committed to encouraging every member of our community to invest in life-long learning and personal development.
The values of Guru Nanak Multi Academies Trust are encapsulated by the S.H.A.R.E acronym. These values are at the heart of everything we do as a school and they describe the qualities our students and staff value most- Service to others, Humility, Achievement, Respect and Equality.